TRY SHOOTING (Full Members Only - Virus Suspended)
Try Shooting with Alpine (Currently Suspended, email club to book your future interest)
is as easy as 1-2-3... [The club is still assisting new members with firearms licence applications, signup for full membership today]
1 Become a Full Member of our Club. (See Membership page for details.)
2 Purchase a Try Shooting session on this site.
3 Download, print and fill in a Firearms Registry P650 form.
4 Organize a face mask and disposable gloves and your own hand sanitiser.
5 Complete your membership application online at this website.
- Contact the Captain via email or mobile to book your Saturday Try Shooting session.
- Visit the relevant RIFLE and/or PISTOL page at www.alpine.org.au for details on our Calendar, shooting sessions, and essential information.
- Ensure that our Club PayPal coordinator has emailed you your draft membership letter (proof of membership).
- Come along to Anzac Range, Malabar (After checking your phone can find the Horseshoe Range and the Service Range in google maps or the below map.)
- Bring all your paperwork and proof of payments.
To Try Shooting, you need to comply with all legal and safety requirements. Before you come to the range, please check that you have:
- Your P650 form, downloaded from the link at (3) above. YOU MUST BRING A COMPLETED NEW P650 FORM EVERY TIME YOU SHOOT until you have a license for the type of firearm you wish to use.
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc)
- The receipts for BOTH your Membership payment and your Try Shooting Session payment (these will be emailed to you by PayPal).
- Sunscreen, suitable lace-up shoes, hearing protection (e.g. foam ear plugs), glasses or sunglasses, a face mask and disposable gloves.
If you do not have the above items your Try Shooting session will have to be postponed until you do.
In due course you will need to apply to NSW Firearms Registry to obtain your firearms license and ultimately purchase your own firearm.
Map of the range: