One of the best-selling target rifles in Australia, the Tikka T3 is made by the world-renowned Sako of Finland, with cold hammer-forged barrel and all metal parts made from Sako’s high-grade stainless steel. The stock is black fiberglass-reinforced copolymer polypropylene.
The T3 combines light weight with superb accuracy.
- Chambered in .308 Win (1 in 11 twist), 22-250 Rem (1 in 14 twist), .243 Win (1 in 10 twist), .260 Rem (1 in 8 twist), 7mm-08 Rem (1 in 9.5 twist)
- Weight 6.8 lb (2.8 kg)
- Barrel length 570 mm (22.5 in.)
- Overall length 1080 mm (42.5 in.)
- Bolt has two locking lugs and 70 degree opening angle
- Trigger weight is adjustable via magazine well (from 1 to 2 kg)
- Sling swivels
- 3-round detachable magazine
- Scope and mounts not included
To purchase this product, you must be a member of Alpine, hold a NSW Category A/B firearms licence, have a valid Permit to Acquire, and collect your firearm from the Club Armourer at Anzac Range, Malabar.