Restricted Game Hunting Licence Test

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
If you are already licenced and a member of Alpine, and you are interested in game hunting on public land, you will need an R (Restricted) Licence.
To obtain this licence you must complete an open-book, multiple-choice test based on the Hunters Code of Practice. Alpine delivers this test in its role as an accredited provider of the Hunter Learning, Education and Accreditation Program (LEAP)
Before you do the test, you will need to be hunt qualified with Alpine. This means scoring at least 140 out of a possible 175 (at 100 metres).
Along with the completed test, you must send an Application Form to the Department of Primary Industries along with payment for your licence. That payment is separate from the course fee. You can find more details at the DPI website.