ALPINE NEW MEMBERSHIP
You are joining the Alpine Precision Rifle Club Limited, which incorporates the Alpine Hunting & Target Shooting Club. (A Group of not-for-profit entities registered as the Alpine Syndicate).
We welcome your interest in becoming part of Sydney’s best for target shooting and hunting. Take a look at the rest and then get with the best!
Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun—do it all with Alpine.
A key benefit of Alpine membership is the ability to buy products (including member Try Shooting sessions) from this site. Note: For firearms and ammunition, you also need the appropriate licences or permits.
To join our Club during the current Covid virus crisis:
- Fill out your membership application / update member details form online as is linked below:
- Pay for your membership via the payment sheet [here] (For juniors & students contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your associate pay sheet instead. Only if you qualify for an Alpine associate membership).
- Pay for your pistol test and your rifle test (2 x $30) via the payment sheet [here]. Or if for rifle and or shotgun only, then pay $30 only. New Pistol Club members need to join both the long-arm and pistol divisions - no exceptions.
- Read and study in detail both the long-arm and the pistol guide books at the 'Getting Started Try Rifle Shooting' website tab of www.alpine.org.au. (On the right-hand side of that webpage - Form Files).
- Arrange two written references as per alpine.org.au/pistol/. (During Covid we need references for all new members both rifle and or pistol).
- Attend Tuesday at 7.30 PM via Zoom and WhatsApp as arranged with email@example.com.
- Get your official Club membership letter and firearms qualification certificates from firstname.lastname@example.org. (Obviously after passing the tests).
- Lodge all documents with your firearms licence application A B Hunting & A B H Target Shooting. (H is for pistol as is applicable). This is all done online via Service NSW.
The Club has three categories of membership: Temporary, Associate and Full. Choose the one that is right for you.
Complete the following new MEMBERSHIP FORM ONLINE. After completing don't forget to pay. (The payment links are below & above).
[CLICK HERE ] to apply for Membership (or update details) - then return to this website & arrange payment.
TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP (Only for Biathlon juniors, parents & shooters part of another club.)
A Temporary membership costs $11 and lasts for one month. It is a one-off membership offered to:
- Persons attending a rimfire rifle Try Shooting session. [Biathlon only]
- Biathlon juniors who wish to Try Shooting and do not have a licence for the category of firearm they wish to shoot (by invitation only).
- Licensed shooters who are full members of another club and wish to see what it’s like to shoot with Alpine before they join Alpine.
- Can take part in some Alpine Try Shootings sessions at Anzac Range during the month of their membership.
- Receive full insurance coverage.
- Receive advice from experienced Biathlon shooters.
- Can purchase products from the Alpine Armoury. NOTE: Firearms and ammunition may be purchased ONLY by licensed shooters and members.
Alpine TEMPORARY membership, $11 for one month (one-time payment)
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (Note: this is a restricted option)
Once your Junior or Visitor Temporary Membership expires, if you’d like to continue shooting with Alpine, you need to become an Associate Member or a Full Member (see below).
Associate Membership costs $11 per month, payable monthly for a minimum of one year, or for juniors as agreed. It is offered to junior shooters, students, family members of Full Members, and approved members of other shooting clubs. Certain other Alpine members that attend ranges besides Anzac Range may also, after approval, become Associate Members. Alpine pistol shooters, long distance rifle shooters and Alpine tactical shooting school participants may not be Alpine Associate members.
Associate Membership allows you to:
- Attend Anzac Range infrequently to zero a new rifle or re-zero your rifle in preparation for a hunt etc.
- Take part in shotgun shoots with Alpine at the Sydney International Shooting Centre, Cecil Park (SISC). NOTE: For each session you attend, without your own gear, there is a fixed and all-inclusive fee of $40—this includes range fee plus shotgun hire and shells.
- Attend SISC rimfire rifle and/or pistol ranges, when open, at a discount as an Alpine member.
- Have full insurance cover while shooting with Alpine.
- Buy products from the Alpine Armoury. Firearms and ammunition may be purchased ONLY by licensed shooters and members with the appropriate permits.
Associate members whose reporting club is not Alpine must let us know the identity of their reporting club and demonstrate to us that they are fulfilling Firearms Registry range attendance requirements with that club.
To apply for Associate Membership of Alpine, you now need to register and make your payment or payments. Download payment details [here] or contact email@example.com for the payment details.
Alpine Associate Member subscription, $11 paid monthly (for 12 months) etc - Don't forget to complete your membership application online at this website.
FULL MEMBERSHIP (Still available - Not Virus impacted)
To shoot with Alpine, you need to be a Full Member or otherwise have an exemption as above. Full membership gives you a one month cooling off period in which you can change your mind and discontinue your membership. This only applies if you pay via monthly payments.
Full Membership of Alpine costs $41 a month for a minimum 12 months or otherwise as is listed in our payment sheet. Full membership lets you:
- Join Alpine shoots at Malabar for $35 a day, which covers up to five sessions per day plus lunch, and a drink at the end of the day.
- After obtaining an Alpine hunt qualification (140/175 at 100 mt. in a Club competition), attend selected premium Club hunts.
- Purchase discount range attendance vouchers at $26 a day (in lots of 10 only).
- Receive one free attendance voucher per quarter (i.e. four free shoots and barbecue lunches each year).
- Receive full insurance coverage.
- Buy products from Alpine Armoury at highly competitive prices. Firearms and ammunition may be purchased ONLY by licensed shooters and members with the appropriate permits.
- Join shotgun shoots with Alpine at the Sydney International Shooting Centre, Cecil Park.
- Attend the rimfire rifle, pistol and shotgun ranges at SISC seven days a week at a discount as an Alpine member.
- Store your firearms securely in our Club’s offsite storage facility and have them transported to the range when needed. Storage and transport can be purchased on a monthly basis ($9 per firearm) and cancelled at any time.
- Acquire voting rights in our Club, with extra voting rights also issued each year thereafter for each year of active membership.
To apply for Full Membership of Alpine, you need to register and make your payment or payments. Download payment details [here] or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the payment details.
Alpine Full Member subscription, $41 paid monthly (for 12 months) etc - Don't forget to complete your membership application online at this website as well.
FULL MEMBERSHIP PLUS FIREARM STORAGE (Discuss storage before purchasing as there might be some Covid impact)
To become a Full Member AND store a single firearm securely at our Club’s offsite facility (transportation to and from the range is included), select this option:
Alpine Full Member and single firearm storage subscription, $50 paid monthly (for 12 months) etc - Don't forget to complete your membership online at this website.
To apply for Full Membership and firearm storage with Alpine, you need to register and make your payment or payments. Contact email@example.com for the payment details.
There are no products listed under this category.